Part Number: 254756104
Developed in a collaborative effort with Wilcom International, the industry's top embroidery software developer, Janome's Digitizer MBX software combines easy-to-use functionality with a powerful software engine to give you the freedom to express yourself. From editing individual stitches to layouts of large, multi-hoop designs and full stitch-out simulations, Digitizer can handle it all with ease. Whether you are new to digitizing or a seasoned professional, enter the future of embroidery with the Digitizer series of software from Janome. The most exciting feature of the newest version of software, V4.5, is the option for freehand embroidery using a tablet. This allows you to litterally "draw" or trace your stitches creating truly unique embroidery artwork. Also, the Cross Stitch feature, which was formerly a paid add-on, comes standard in this program.
To compare Digitizer MBX with the beginner's version, DigitizerJR, please click here
Part Number: 254756001
If you are new to digitizing, enter the world of embroidery design with DigitizerJR! Janome's DigitizerJR software gives you the freedom to express yourself in stitches. Contact your local Janome dealer today for details. To compare the features of this software with Digitizer MBX, our more advanced and feature rich software, please click here.
- Powerful, easy to use interface with large icons
- Multi-hoop layout with Easy Layout
- Automatic adjustment for different fabrics
- Create Lettering Create monogram designs
- Embroidery lettering editing
- Built-in fonts
- Satin and Weave fills
- Single and Triple line stitches
- Realistic view of designs with Visualizer
- Split design capability for MA/Giga Hoops
- Machine connectivity via USB cable
- Supported embroidery files: JAN, JEF, JEF+, SEW, EMD, EMX, JMT, PES, PEC, HUS, VIP, VP3, EXP, PCS, PCM, CSD, XXX, DST
- Supported graphics files: BMP, JPG
Cutwork Kit for Digitizer MBX V4.0 & V4.5
Part Number: 862402404
This add-on kit for your Digitizer MBX V4.0 or V4.5 software contains everything you need to start making beautiful cutwork pieces including free-standing lace, embroidery designs with cut pieces, and embroidery applique. The box contains the installation CD, set of four cutwork needles, a needle holder, and instructional DVD.
Additional Cutwork needles - 202200004