Save the Planet Veggie Bags
Spring is coming, and this means our farmers’ markets and grocery stores will soon be bursting with fresh crops of our favorite fruits and veggies. You probably already have a collection of re-usable shopping bags handy, but with just one yard of fabric, you can make six assorted re-usable, washable bags to use when you shop for produce. It’s a small gesture to using a little less plastic!
This is also a wonderful bag to celebrate Earth Day!
- Sam used the Horizon Memory Craft 8900QCP
- Satin Stitch Foot F (or a foot that will handle a zig-zag stitch)
- AcuFeed Flex Dual Feed Foot or Walking Foot
- 1 yard of regular cotton fabric of your choice
- Thread to match or accent (plus one wound bobbin of the thread)
- 5 yards or 1/2" or 5/8" twill tape or grosgrain ribbon