Embroidered Caddy for Janome America
Sarah made this beautiful embroidered caddy for Janome America as a thank you. Janome loves it so much and couldn't thank Sarah enough for her continued hard work and wonderful projects she has contributed to us!
- Janome 15000
- White fabric: 12x12 inch piece cut into to and trimmed to size
- Red fabric for caddy: fat quarter
- Red fabric for divider
- By Annie’s Soft and Stable (or other foam stabilizer) 13 x 18 inches or other foam or somewhat rigid stabilizer that will keep its shape
- Hoop S_23
- Embroidery Stabilizer: I used white felt which I left in the project
- Red embroidery thread: I used Superior Threads Trilobal 40-wt. Polyester
- Red bobbin thread: I used Superior Threads Bottom Line
- White thread if stitching in the ditch on the handles.